FLISE is looking for Rock Star candidates for Executive Board positions! If you love sports and entertainment, and are looking for an awesome resume-building opportunity, consider applying to lead our student organization. Positions will begin in Fall 2018, but new members will train alongside the current E-Board during the spring semester.
Applications are due on Sunday, January 21st at 11:59pm.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS CHAIR
- Use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to promote meetings and events
- Keep our website up-to-date with updated information
- Produce and distribute online content to engage members and recruit new ones
- Input membership forms and meeting attendance into spreadsheets
- Analyze membership data to optimize recruiting efforts, speaker selection, etc.
- Head up recruiting events (Sparticipation, College Fairs)
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CHAIR
- Recruit and book guest speakers for our meetings
- Coordinate professional development events for our members
- Put together “Thank You” packages for our guest speakers
- Handle money and funding for our organization
- Create budget and set membership and event fees
- Produce fundraisers and connect FLISE with potential sponsors
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application at: https://goo.gl/forms/P9Ou9JbX6YB6ud993
Interviews will take place in the weeks following Winter Break on a rolling basis. Apply early! Applications are due on Sunday, January 21st at 11:59pm.